About Surveillant LLC
– The primary goal of Surveillant is to provide rapid and reliable methods to help organizations monitor products and materials over time.
– Molecular spectroscopy methods are employed due to their speed, simplicity and low cost relative to other approaches. This facilitates higher testing rates which improves the likelihood of detecting problems.
– Spectroscopy methods used by Surveillant have been used successfully for foods, beverages, pharmaceuticals and spirits and are amenable to other types of products and materials.
– Surveillant applies chemometric methods to develop models that are capable of authenticating a product/material over time.
– Surveillant works with brand protection groups within organizations and customizes methods in a way that best suits clients.
– Experience in brand protection dating to 1999.
Application Note in Spectroscopy (September 2015): “Rapid Evaluation of Extra Virgin Olive Oil Using Fluorescence Spectra”
Tecan Journal (Fall 2015): “Fingerprinting Food”